INDOCLIX


Arlene here a proud Filipina


Indoclix is one of my favorite PAID TO CLICK SITE which offer good promo with the members. This is where I first experience the benefit of being an upgrade member (which was just one of the promo that time) I used to withdraw my earning daily as possible for me to make sure if this is a paying site, but for now I am confident.





Indoclix account area:



Indoclix news




Indoclix view ads:



Minimum payout:





Sign up here for free and do experience how to earn money online


My payment proofs:











My first payment proof  from indoclix:



Read my blogs for more:

Email me:
arleneventura1982@yahoo.com

Follow me on facebook:

2 comments:

  1. Nice job! I have some proofs to in my site
    http://www.paidtoclickaddict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete