PINOY OWNED PAID TO CLICK SITE




**ALL COUNTRIES ACCEPTED**
$1.00 Premium / $2.00 Basic Payout!
up to 80% Referral Earnings!
Redemption Discounts!
PTP/PTC/PTR/PTSU Ads!
Lots of Contests!
Free to Join!




If you are pinoy and wanted to try a paid to click site why not try PINOY CLICKS but this is also open for other country. As of December 12, 2009 it has a 1,667 members and hope soon you'll be one of us.

Why do I get involved with this paid to click site? at first I just want to maximize my internet connection that I am paying a 999 a month and my brother now in college will soon be graduating next year so what can I do with my internet connection? and it all start here. Aside from that during weekend I am here in Cavite spending time with my family I am just here sitting in front of my computer.

While surfing my favorite site such as facebook where I used to play farmville and farmtown I am clicking site and get paid for it.

what to do:
1. You must have a personal computer or laptop
2. An internet connection
3. An email address
4. Sign-up for FREE on pinoyclicks
5. Have your paypal or alert pay account where they will send you money(if you still dont have click here to sign-up also free:

https://www.paypal.com/ph
https://www.alertpay.com/Login.aspx


I hope you will be one of the clickers and start ejoying the benefit of a paid to click site!

CLICK HERE:

http://www.pinoyclicks.info/index.php?ref=Arlene


MORE QUESTION? email me: arleneventura1982@yahoo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment